Thursday, April 16, 2009

The perfect teeth smile?

I see people all around me doing perfect smiles that show the upper teeth. I tried to do that but I can%26#039;t show my upper teeth without seeming unnatural. Is it possible that some people can%26#039;t do it, or am I just doing something wrong?

The perfect teeth smile?
People have different lips and teeth, which make their smiles different, if people had the same smile life wouldn%26#039;t be as fun.


When I smile, you can see all my teeth, but when my mom smiles you can only see 4 teeth, I got my dad%26#039;s smile.


You are you! You are unique! You are awesome!
Reply:maybe your teeth are just to short or something. Why would you want to show your teeth anyways. I think your luck because what if you have some food stuck in your teeth or something.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment